Last Message

Image
It's a last message about a boy, who had loved a girl with wholeheartedly. And after some time girl left him alone. He text her so many messages but she didn't respond to him. He tried to get her back in his life but failed every time. Now he got tired and writing her last message in rhymes. This all happens because of a small misunderstanding. A small misunderstanding leaded towards the splitting of huge relation. After every failure, he decided to write the last message to her lover and remember his love and their relations. He apologizes for what he had done. He is telling her that don't apologize what you had done, but just come into his life again before he die. Let read his last message.... It could be my last message..... I'm tired to write message. Babe, I love you with role and soul.... I thought you would be my whole. I wanted to make you my last side.... Where I want to spend my all Life. Our love was signed for the whole world..... But no

Songs of Peace


Rise! From your graves rise,
You sleep while your land cries.

Come get going, time is tight,
Not many more left to fight.

It won't change with tears shed,
It doesn't matter what is said.

These terrorist that have come to stay,
They are the wolves, you are the prey.

The soil with your blood is red,
Hills and vales where martyrs bled,

Yours is the most miserable of lives,
Sons, Orphans, Widows, Your wives!

Bodies everywhere and under the heap,
Your cherished liberty laid a sleep.

Your spirit is broken but in your heart,
The fire lives on that can start.

You on the long way back to freedom,
To win again your land and freedom!

So rise Peace Lovers, drive them away,
And in your conviction never sway.

Let’s swords of peace run red with the blood of terror,
And purge the land as after a flood.

Comments

  1. So beautifully show the action in the words. I like your conviction Asad! Well Write.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Great, I am happy that you like my conviction. Thank you so much for your visit and beautiful comment.

      Delete
  2. A very powerful and confronting piece of poetry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your visit and such great words...

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for your appreciation and visit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Aim-Victory Or What?

Last Message