Last Message



It's a last message about a boy, who had loved a girl with wholeheartedly. And after some time girl left him alone. He text her so many messages but she didn't respond to him. He tried to get her back in his life but failed every time. Now he got tired and writing her last message in rhymes. This all happens because of a small misunderstanding. A small misunderstanding leaded towards the splitting of huge relation. After every failure, he decided to write the last message to her lover and remember his love and their relations. He apologizes for what he had done. He is telling her that don't apologize what you had done, but just come into his life again before he die. Let read his last message....

It could be my last message.....
I'm tired to write message.

Babe, I love you with role and soul....
I thought you would be my whole.

I wanted to make you my last side....
Where I want to spend my all Life.

Our love was signed for the whole world.....
But now we don't have a single word.

We were very close to each other....
But why we end this cajole sudden?

My Love, I know you are tired of me....
But Babe, I know you're right for me....

I hope you were naive in all limes...
Coz someone strayed you, by all times.

I don't want to blame you for anything....
Babe, I say sorry on everything.

I don't know how you came in my life?
But I know you are my sublimes afterlife.

I write everything what I want to say....
Please read it, feel it before I sway.
And come back in my life before I clay.

Coz, It could be my last message...
        I'm tired to write message.


Comments

  1. Heartfelt! Your poem touched my soul. Lovely and dramatic poem! Love like that is important to hold onto. Keep it up Young Man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your amazing comment Blondey... I'm really happy you visit my blog and like my poem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... This poem blow out my heartfelt feeling. ADK I read your other poems and articles also & deeply inspired by your content. I suggest you to write songs & Plays or novels because you've a talent to draw an image or scene.
    Great Work...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's awesome and so romantic I love it so much

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Aim-Victory Or What?

Songs of Peace