Last Message

Image
It's a last message about a boy, who had loved a girl with wholeheartedly. And after some time girl left him alone. He text her so many messages but she didn't respond to him. He tried to get her back in his life but failed every time. Now he got tired and writing her last message in rhymes. This all happens because of a small misunderstanding. A small misunderstanding leaded towards the splitting of huge relation. After every failure, he decided to write the last message to her lover and remember his love and their relations. He apologizes for what he had done. He is telling her that don't apologize what you had done, but just come into his life again before he die. Let read his last message.... It could be my last message..... I'm tired to write message. Babe, I love you with role and soul.... I thought you would be my whole. I wanted to make you my last side.... Where I want to spend my all Life. Our love was signed for the whole world..... But no

A Place Where Always Lillies Bloom!



Sometimes lying in my room,
I think about my little home,
Nestled in a beautiful vale,
Where always the lilies bloom!

              The place where once you lived boys,
              Comes a part of year sorrows and joy,
I don't understand then why,
     Nations lead this earth to doom.

Why indulge in war boys?
Using bombs and killer toys,
Snatching life and human joys,
Afflicting peace with bang and boom!

   Let not fly the blood like steam,
Although taboo, yet esteemed,
Blood is precious can be used,
 To make again the lilies bloom.

Muster up and try to make,
This world bright and fully awake,
Like the vale in a stream's wake,
Where always the lilies bloom!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Aim-Victory Or What?

Last Message

Songs of Peace