Last Message

Image
It's a last message about a boy, who had loved a girl with wholeheartedly. And after some time girl left him alone. He text her so many messages but she didn't respond to him. He tried to get her back in his life but failed every time. Now he got tired and writing her last message in rhymes. This all happens because of a small misunderstanding. A small misunderstanding leaded towards the splitting of huge relation. After every failure, he decided to write the last message to her lover and remember his love and their relations. He apologizes for what he had done. He is telling her that don't apologize what you had done, but just come into his life again before he die. Let read his last message.... It could be my last message..... I'm tired to write message. Babe, I love you with role and soul.... I thought you would be my whole. I wanted to make you my last side.... Where I want to spend my all Life. Our love was signed for the whole world..... But no

Human Thoughts


We moan the loss of what was past,
We fail to savour whats passing fast,
The shell we wear away must cast,
Sunshine through clouds streams at last.


                   Love like a fountain showering clearly,
Tells a tale of secret barely,
          Hold me fast and keep me dearly,
                 And given faith comes back sincerely.



Life is what we call desire,
Free yourself and you'll admire,
First born in a spring attire,
Till with pain it does conspire.

            Sow seeds of good deeds securely,
       As you sow, shall reap it surely,
Live I must so be it purely,
        Let's go all, to faith hold dearly.

Comments

  1. Yeah Let's go all! What an amazing poetry ADK. Thanks for sharing this amazing poetry. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A factual poetry and this time you describe the basics of human nature and psyche. Really enjoyed to read it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Aim-Victory Or What?

Last Message

Ooo... Human! Are You Rebellious?