Last Message

Image
It's a last message about a boy, who had loved a girl with wholeheartedly. And after some time girl left him alone. He text her so many messages but she didn't respond to him. He tried to get her back in his life but failed every time. Now he got tired and writing her last message in rhymes. This all happens because of a small misunderstanding. A small misunderstanding leaded towards the splitting of huge relation. After every failure, he decided to write the last message to her lover and remember his love and their relations. He apologizes for what he had done. He is telling her that don't apologize what you had done, but just come into his life again before he die. Let read his last message.... It could be my last message..... I'm tired to write message. Babe, I love you with role and soul.... I thought you would be my whole. I wanted to make you my last side.... Where I want to spend my all Life. Our love was signed for the whole world..... But no

A Walking Miracle Of Love



I am at a loss of words as to where I should begin to tell the story of how great love can be. The sweet love story that is older than the sea. Where should I start, as I find no lead to make a beginning?

With my being in the world, she wished me the first “HELLO" and came into my little private life. As I grew up, our mutual love progressed and now she totally fills my heart. She has filled my soul with so much love that it makes me think as to how can such sincerity exist in the world full of selfishness. She has covered my face with such sweetened kisses that it makes me think as to how can kisses as sweet as hers ever exist. And she has enlightened my mind with such clear thinking and bright ideas that I find it hard to believe as to how can such high moral standards be possible. In short SHE HAS COMPLETELY DOMINATED MY PERSONALITY.

It is because of her, that I am - what you see my today. It is because of her that I have groomed up into a well-educated man, having read in the best institution of the country. And it is because of her that I am such a Happy-go-Lucky chap always smiling.

YES.........IT IS ALL BECAUSE OF HER

she is the one who has always provide me with a real happy and enjoyable life. She is the one  from whose delicate fragrance my house has become a blossom of roses. And she is the one who has turned my little cosy home into a garden of Eve. YES - SHE IS THE ONE.

She is the sort who is always there to keep the living spirits of my family alive. She is the sort whose wisdom is the key to all little problems of life. And she is the sort who is capable of handling any kind of business dealing admirably without destroying the peace of her house. YES...SHE IS THE ONLY SORT OF HER KIND.

The memories of the time I have spent with her are the most precious ones. All those songs she sung to me and the stories she narrated. All those sleepless night she spent- whenever I had trouble up my sleeve. All those wise words she spoke in all these years in a desperate effort to make me understand the difference between good and bad. All the patience of hers which is took to make naughty child take interest in studies. Her sitting for hours and hours listening to my lessons, to get me through tough exams - All those lovely trips and excursion we had together, her presence making them look delightful and fascinating. Finally all those beatings that I received on committing a mistake and which used to bring with them are sweetest of all the pains. I DO REMEMBER ALL THESE THINGS AND THEY INDEED ARE A BLISS IN SOLITUDE.

Her feel is the most magnetic- the most living and the most attractive. Lying with her in bed on weekends resting my head on her arms and her slowly caressing my hair with her delicate fingers is a feeling for which words fall short. But one thing is for sure. It is the MOST SINCEREST HAPPIEST AND SOOTHING FEEL I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED. Her feel, like her sort is also the only one of its kind. It's the feel you experienced when you feel being kissed by the greatest personality in the world. It's the feel which I can at once recognize among infinite number of feelings for it has its own special taste and flavor. It's the feel that whenever I feel it I wish that time should cease. It is the GREATEST, it is the BEST.

Talking of experience with her, they give you a new zeal and enthusiasm and really make you a healthy member of the society. She still gets angry with me quite often-whenever I make a mess of things and then the only things I love to do is to go and put my arms around her, kissing and apologize to her. Then she smiles back typical angelic smile which tells me what a bad boy I am. She is one who has lived to face difficult times-coolly and calmly. She faces the hardships of life with the courage of a lioness. She would stand by me in all times of need and bring me out of dark into light.

Her positive thinking, straight forwardness, sound reasoning and broad mindedness are the qualities by virtue of which I find myself discussing with her my most delicate and difficult problems and she has always steered me out of them by suggesting is the most appropriate solution.

This I act by her principles and work by her advice. I live by her spirit and study by her voice. I LOVE HER, TRUST HER, ADORE HER and If God had allowed me worship someone, I would have been WORSHIPED HER, SHE IS MY IDEAL IN LIFE. SHE IS FOR ME, AND I AM FOR HER.

I believe in Love at first sight, because
I LOVE MY MOM SINCE I OPENED MY EYES....

Comments

  1. Very beautiful words for beautiful miracle...

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading this article I'm just feeling that am in humble arms of my mum. ADK , You are man of good content writer. Great read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh Great. Such a beautiful prose.. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Aim-Victory Or What?

Last Message

Ooo... Human! Are You Rebellious?